We went to Taka after my class and finally bought a potty. When mummy said "pee pee, shhhhhhhh", I followed and said "pee pee, shhhhh" and sat on it as if I already know how to use the potty. It turned out to be a false alarm as I just want to have fun sitting on it. Mummy will have tough time potty train me....oops! Oh....today, I kept saying "Oops!" after I dropped something as I learn it from my dear mummy!
@Taka - having fun with the sunglasses on and vain me looking at mirror smiling away.
trying to jump at the end of video....me post here and there....supervain!
changed from purple to pink sunglass and dance
dad can't help laughing at me....do i look like a 60's/70's little babe? ha! ha!
We reached home almost 10pm and when daddy asked me whether I want milk, I replied softly "want". Mummy heard it as she was beside me. Daddy asked again and I replied "yes".
No comments:
Post a Comment