I refused to hug the teachers after the class but willingly to shake hands. We went to Taka as there is a baby fair. Mummy is looking for a comfortable potty for me else waste $$$ on it.
Today ---- I called "mummy" several times.
Scene 1) While daddy and mummy were looking at different brands of potty at 3rd level, Taka and I was playing with the exesaucer, I looked around and didn't see mummy and called out "mummy!"
Later we went to Mothercare @centrepoint to look for that particular brand of potty as the reviews were very good. Mummy let me sit on it and I seem to like it. Daddy don't want to buy one with music as will distract me. Though they have not bought it but more or less decide on this model. Mummy will have a headache in potty training me soon!
Scene 2) Mummy was walking way ahead of daddy and me, I called out "mummy! mummy!".
@Killiney kopitiam
Scene 3) Called out "mummy" and melt her heart again....ooohhh! Actually I want to play with the video camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment