I followed mummy to washroom and to entertain me, mummy took out the stick-on alphabets on random on the washing basin. Mummy didn't expect me to just said the alphabets but the alphabets associates with it too.
I said :
S - snake,
M - monkey
J - jump
I said :
S - snake,
M - monkey
J - jump
I - ice-cream
C - cat
T - tiger
Mummy was thrilled that I am begining to grow fast and learn fast too. I've known the A-Z alphabets months ago.
And I surprised mummy yet again today....I can self-feed! Woah! woah! Usually I will eat 2 bowls of the "pigeon" peanut size bowl but at dinner time, I ate only 1 bowl. Mummy thought I maybe feeling unwell (running nose) and she tried her luck to hold my hand and fed myself. I didn't struggle and let mummy hold my hand to put it into my mouth. Gradually, mummy let go her hand and I can self-feed! Mummy quickly refilled with my fruit puree and I finished it all! "Hip hip horray!" Mummy quickly smsed daddy about it. Daddy said maybe it's just a novelty and dies off soon. No encouragement from daddy, sob sob :(





Mummy was thrilled that I am begining to grow fast and learn fast too. I've known the A-Z alphabets months ago.
And I surprised mummy yet again today....I can self-feed! Woah! woah! Usually I will eat 2 bowls of the "pigeon" peanut size bowl but at dinner time, I ate only 1 bowl. Mummy thought I maybe feeling unwell (running nose) and she tried her luck to hold my hand and fed myself. I didn't struggle and let mummy hold my hand to put it into my mouth. Gradually, mummy let go her hand and I can self-feed! Mummy quickly refilled with my fruit puree and I finished it all! "Hip hip horray!" Mummy quickly smsed daddy about it. Daddy said maybe it's just a novelty and dies off soon. No encouragement from daddy, sob sob :(
No comments:
Post a Comment