Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day #2 - self-feeding

Report card on my self-feeding on day 2 - lunch & dinner

Lunch time
Mummy thought to feed me 1 bowl first and the rest I will self-feed but I kept looking at the bowl and in the end, mummy let me ate myself for 1 1/4 bowl (3/4 bowl mummy fed me).

Mummy didn't prepare herself that I will cause some spillage hence changed from normal bib to long plastic bib.




Dinner time
This time, mummy is well-prepared and after bath, she just wear me topless with the sleeve plastic bib (bought long time ago but didn't use it) so that mummy will not have to change another shirt for me if dirty it. Mummy let me ate myself for 2 bowls + fruit puree.

Lately, I wanted my food to have more flavour hence mummy added 1 more type of vegetable.
Today meal (lunch & dinner same) - salmon, threadfin fish, yellow pepper & cabbage porridge.

Overall, mummy is happy with the way I self-feed though some spillage is inevitable. I am seriously eating my food, not play with it. I can hold the bowl up to scoop left-over food (learn from my dear mummy).


is my back sexy? trying to take it off....

No comments: