Afternoon, I cried when I vomited out bread as I was running around the house while eating and dirtied my tiny left feet. I murmured "dirty" while sitting on mummy's lap on the floor. When mummy washed my feet on the washing basin, I said "cold". Mummy is happy I am begining to know what "dirty" and "cold" means as I have to know it by myself. And now whenever I am thirsty, I will say clearly the word "water" instead of "drink".
We went to Vivo after my dinner .
@ toast box....called out mummy (for help!) when daddy spanked me :(
When reached home, I saw my comfy potty at the hall and said "pee pee, shhhh" and mummy thought I wanna pee and quickly took off my diaper. I sat on it, gave a megawatt smile and said "pee pee, shhhhhh" but nothing came out! Ha! ha! another false alarm ;)
Another naughty word I learnt from mummy today "Oh no!".
"peng san!" mummy said.
No comments:
Post a Comment