Friday, March 6, 2009

looking for mummy

I cried and looked for mummy while she went to washroom after the class. Teacher peiqin carried me to the washroom and mummy heard me calling out "mummy! mummy!" for the 1st time. Mummy was touched to hear it though I know how to say mummy for quite sometimes but only when they asked me. Coincidence, mummy just complained to daddy few days ago that I called out daddy more than mummy. Maybe I sense it hence quickly appeased mummy?

Another way of better communication today - I signed and said drink to indicate I was thirsty after the class and mummy gave me my drink bottle.


A joke of the day at the school after the class :

Mummy : 叫 “老师” and point to Teacher Peiqin & Aiwei
Me : responded and said "老 死"
Teacher Aiwei heard it and said "我 不 要 那 么 早 死 哈!”
Both Mummy and Teachers laughed.

But mummy is happy as I've shown improvement on my speaking mandarin and recognise chinese words too. Mummy taught me late when I was about 14-15 months old.
Mummy said I speak with an eccence on Mandarin (kinda like ang-moh style) but cute to hear it ;)

@BHG children's playground corner

No comments: