Oh dear! Mummy is so obsessed with me self-feeding as afraid what daddy said --- is just for novelty and dies off soon. You see, mummy hasn't really taught me self-feeding as think it is cumbersome and might mess up the whole house or rather my high-chair as it is cushion based and we don't have a spare cushion to replace it. Hence, mummy is really surprised I can self-feed out of a sudden.
Lately, I am taking light breakfast (either a slice of bread or less) or biscuits. My current favourite bread is raisin, choc. chip or banana walnut bread. A sign of growing up and want more food.Lunch & dinner time - I self-fed myself with 2 bowls of porridge (of course, will some spillage) and mummy fed me my dessert - fruit puree as I am tired holding the spoon.
Today meal - chicken, threadfin fish, yellow pepper & broccoli porridge.
Conclusion : Mummy noticed I am slowly get the hang of holding the spoon right (straight into my mouth) during dinner time as normally I will twist the spoon down that cause some spillage. Mummy hope I will not play with my food later on else will be a mess!Lunch time
No comments:
Post a Comment