Friday, July 3, 2009

船 和 床 (boat & bed)

When I woke up this morning, I said the chinese word "船" followed by english word "boat", 床 followed by english word "bed". Mummy realised I might be confused with these 2 chinese words as it is common to get confused with the almost same sounding words. Mum had learnt hard to pronounce properly too! Mum think I will confuse more with some chinese words of the almost same sounding like 检 (pick-up) and 剪 (cut). Hmmm...chinese learning not easy!

Mummy started to teach me some proper house-keeping manners as she has enough picking up things for me at home! When I took some books from my little library corner, mummy kept asking me to put the books back in my own bookshelf. I started to obey mummy well. "phew!"

Mummy observed me when I read a book and she secretly hide her laughter when I took the "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book to read at the kitchen while mummy do the cooking.

I read the book as follows :-
egg, leaf, moon, sun, pop (Actual wordings - In the light of the moon, a little egg lay on the leaf......) and mumbled myself trying to read....until the last page I shouted "butterfly!".

No comments: