Saturday, July 4, 2009

小 天 才 game & speed-read

Just before I went to sleep at about 9pm+, mummy took out the "小 天 才" game for me to play. Mummy bought this game set quite some time ago and think it is time for me to understand how it play. This set suppose to aid us (toddlers) on all the "q"! - JQ, LQ, IQ, EQ, CQ - whatever Q ah! ha! ha! Anyway, mummy real purpose is to let me play hours to pass time! But of course mummy think this is a good education game to play. As mummy has shown me past few days on how to play, mummy set it up and put the clear plastic on the answer sheet and asked me to match the same picture. To mummy's surprise, I begining to understand how it works and placed it on my own on the same picture with only 2 mismatch out of 12 whilst mummy hand me over the number cubes 1 by 1. The attached picture shown was my 1st game page I've played. Afterwhich, I placed all the number cubes on the green plate as it has numbers 1 - 12 imprinted faintly and thought I supposed to match it accordingly.


Speed-read

I proceed to my "little libray" corner and took out the "童谣”mini-book and said it with a slang. Mummy read it to me and point the wordings. I told mummy "fast fast" meaning wants mummy to read fast to me! As mentioned before, I am an impatient girl ;).

As I've not learnt to point words (or rather lazy) but mummy would prefers me not to and read the word itself but daddy said pointing words to show I knew the words. Somehow, Shichida method on speed-reading is to NOT TO POINT WORDS! Though mummy is not into SM but more on GD method. Time will tell.

Results on setting my "little library" corner

"It works!" mummy said with delightful smile :). Eversince I've my own library, I keep going to take books to "read" and mummy will refresh with books I've not seen as not to get me bored with the same book. On little testing on reading on my own w/o pointing the words, mummy took a chinese book, turn to a page and asked me to read and I did! Of course, I said it very softly as mummy observed if I am not confident with the word I knew, I will say it very softly but mummy can make out the words I read.

No comments: