@Ikea this morning, happily climbed up on the bed frame. I am getting more active now. A far cry when I was young. I started to crawl late when I was about 8 months old when most starts as young as 5-6 months old. I only crawled within the playmat area and managed to crawl out from living room to bedroom to kitchen 2 months later (ie. 10 months old). As mummy is into the GD method where crawling is a crucial point and was worried that I might skipped crawling to walking. Now it was in the past and as mummy mentioned, my motor skills has already surpased her expectation. Mummy in fact is happy I am more active than not as she believe certain motor skills set help to activate brain faster.
@downstairs playground, 5:45pm. I am able to climb up the curve-shaped ladder-type without fear and difficulty and it was my first time! And trying to climb on the spiral-type. I refused to go home till mummy had to carry me home for bath and dinner at 6:45pm. Now I got more choices to play in the playground as previously can only played the slide.
pictures taken on camera phone hence resolution not so good









No comments:
Post a Comment