Mummy now understand being a parent will constantly worry their children's safety and even more now lately passers-by commented I look cute, pretty. Mummy recalled an incident 2 days ago while I was sitting on a round red swing at Ikea after their dinner and daddy went to wash his hands, a man (about early or mid 30's) came and said "hello!" and waved to me in a very friendly-manner, smiling away and sat on the blue swing next to me and wanted to chit-chat with me without asking mummy's permission. Worried, mummy quickly asked me to go over the other side and told daddy about it.
Friday, July 31, 2009
whom do i resemble?
The answer is : mummy! When I was young, mummy knew I resembled her much just that I look more "meaty"....hee! hee! Mummy took out a very old, black & white photo of hers when she was about 5-6 years old in the 70's!!! So do you think I look like mummy? Daddy did not have his young photo so can't compare much.


Mummy now understand being a parent will constantly worry their children's safety and even more now lately passers-by commented I look cute, pretty. Mummy recalled an incident 2 days ago while I was sitting on a round red swing at Ikea after their dinner and daddy went to wash his hands, a man (about early or mid 30's) came and said "hello!" and waved to me in a very friendly-manner, smiling away and sat on the blue swing next to me and wanted to chit-chat with me without asking mummy's permission. Worried, mummy quickly asked me to go over the other side and told daddy about it.
Mummy now understand being a parent will constantly worry their children's safety and even more now lately passers-by commented I look cute, pretty. Mummy recalled an incident 2 days ago while I was sitting on a round red swing at Ikea after their dinner and daddy went to wash his hands, a man (about early or mid 30's) came and said "hello!" and waved to me in a very friendly-manner, smiling away and sat on the blue swing next to me and wanted to chit-chat with me without asking mummy's permission. Worried, mummy quickly asked me to go over the other side and told daddy about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment