This morning when woke up, I said "肚子饿, 喝牛奶”- "hungry, drink milk." I am now able to express more with words. Previously, from saying "牛奶" (milk), to "喝牛奶" (drink milk), now added hungry words in chinese. I was influenced by my all-time favourite chinese book "可爱的小猫咪”。Mummy gave me 180ml of milk to drink and indeed I was hungry and drank all as lately I drink about 140ml of milk only.
Mummy noticed the past few weeks, I am trying to speak more chinese words eg, 湿 (wet), 坐下 (sit down),蹲 (squat),弯腰 (bend waist) and able to said it in english and do the action too. Whenever mummy ordered tea for herself and coffee for daddy after their dinner, I would said "一 杯 咖 啡" (one cup of coffee),"一 杯 茶" (one cup of tea). Mummy is happy that I am improving my chinese language :)
For english, lately like to say "where is the ......?", "that's the .....", "I like ....".
No comments:
Post a Comment