Wednesday, July 8, 2009

chatty & 这 是 什 么 颜 色

@Ikea this morning, mummy test me colours on chinese and asked 这 是 什 么 颜 色 的 老 鼠 (what color is the toy mouse?") whilst she held a black mouse. I answered "黑色”。 And she picked another colour of the toy mouse and I said it with more expression “白 色 老 鼠”- white mouse. Mummy picked a grey mouse and I said it correctly "恢色老鼠”。 Mummy noticed my chinese pronunciation is getting better though still have some "ang moh" style slang.

During lunch, mummy showed me video and noticed I like to said it with more express words eg. 2 dogs, dogs running, dog dancing, cat playing, cat sleeping, mouse eating, 2 horses, bird flying, duck swimming, etc, etc.

I used my magic word "please" again. This time I asked mummy "please get down" while she laid on the bed and I pulled mummy's hand.

At anchorpoint this evening, I asked mummy "please carry me, see prata". Ha! I like to watch the "roti prata" man making prata and "copy" his action. During bathing. I will take my face towel, press hard and flip, flip. Initially, mummy don't understand why I pressed the towel until I said "flip". Also, I like to watch the dryer spinning @the laundry shop and I spin my head instead and happily laughing away. I wanted daddy to carry me but he don't buy my magic word "please" and I pretend to fall down as I said "fall down" but daddy still don't buy it ;(. Hmmm..... I will think of a new way to act more pitiful next time.

Yesterday, I told mummy "kana 妹 妹 where? no more play...no more 阿 姨”refering to aunt eileen. I met her at Anchorpoint with her daddy as aunt eileen still on confinement. Happy to see her and kept saying "kana 妹 妹" while daddy carried me and I shook hand with her. It was a short hello & bye as her dad bought back KFC to eat at home.

No comments: