The moment I came back home after their dinner, I said "I like powder" and went straight to my room, took the powder and hand-over to Mummy. She poured some onto her hand and I dipped it on my knee, legs & toes using my finger.
Mummy asked me why I like powder and I replied "mosquito bite".
"Where did she learn powder ease mosquito bite?" mummy wondered and saw few tiny red spots on my legs. She later realized I might have figured it out as recently she will apply powder on my neck and arm after my bath whenever I have heat rash as I kept scratching it when itchy.
Problem solving thinking-skills summation :
heat rash = itchy - (minus) powder = heal!
mosquito bite = itchy - (minus) powder = heal!
I am using logical thinking (left brain). Isn't it?
ha! ha! mummy can even sum up my thinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment