I am getting tired of reading the 1st few phrases of 三子经 and mum continues the next phrases. I like to read out the last word of the 3 characters. I spoke very softly so have to raise the volume high.
Read one of my favourite book "Oh no!" @Ikea
trying to read "crazy crocodile" book as mummy read to me about 3 or 4 times only.
I also have my "mischievous" times. See how I climb up the "8" shape partition at Ikea? Dad saw the video and shake his head. But I was having fun and took it as a slide! Mum didn't stop me as wanted to see how far I can go and gauging on my mobility/agility, mum noticed I am very careful on climbing and did hold my hands to support it. Of course, mum afraid I will fall but I have to learn it by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment