Now I know where is Rascal hiding and immediately look for him behind the curtains the minute I woke up this morning.
Me : Rascal, wake up! Rascal!
Rascal : zzzzzzzzzzz
Me : wake up! wake up! (and I squeezed into his secret hiding place to pet him)
Below video shown how close I am towards him now. Guess who's heavier? Mum can't tell as we weigh almost the same weight (12-13kg!!!) Every visitors saw him and said : "WOW! So
huge! Is he a cat or a dog?" Rascal is double the size of a normal "chihuahua" dog or even more ;) Mum had to buy special diet food for overweight cat.
Didn't I mention I've many ways to entertain myself @Ikea? I treat the push trolley as push car and I have fun!
Mum noticed I absorb fast with knowledge now. She teaches me the chinese word "爬高架”(climbing frame) only a few times and I know it. Mum has to re-learn chinese too as she didn't know this is climbing frame both in English & Chinese till she read to me from the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment