Friday, October 23, 2009

incorrigible / 3 times

When I woke up this morning and laid on the bed :-

me : mummy, read the book
mum : ok
me : 1 more time
mum : ok
me : last one
mum : ok (she giggled as she finds it familiar). The story goes...I kept asking mummy for more toothpaste after the initial brush. She will make it a point the 3rd time I ask will be the last one and I got the signal :) Hence, I followed mum's 3 times practise :))

Met sis Zhi Ying @Ikea and see-saw with her.

After the class, we went to Suntec and mum was stunned at how agile or active I am! I climbed up on the ride and mum said "I am incorrigible" and I managed to say it too though I do not know the meaning. Mum "kena" (got) scolding from dad that it is dangerous for me to climb up :( Mum is more towards on the adventurous type. She wanted me to try anything to my utmost capabilities as long as they are within my side.

No comments: