Friday, October 9, 2009

cutting / emotional

Today is new term @ LNT and also marked my 1st year anniversay at school. One of my classmate's parent awed at me for being so good in cutting the straw strips using real scissor and mummy was afraid I will cut my fingers and kept telling me to be careful.

Mummy noticed I am getting more affectionate towards animals esp. cats and dogs. Today was jap. lesson and during the music flashcards, sensei flashed a picture of a crying cat & dog, I started to cry a little. And also I am getting more attached to our pet cat and will ask for him when I wake up in the morning.

me : where's rascal?
mummy : rascal sleeping
me : (went to masterbed rm) "Oh! here it is!" And I pet him.

Below conversations can be cutie when "talking to rascal" and mummy will giggle.

rascal's little black nose (I touch his nose)
rascal eating seeds (as I saw a book showing a bird eating seeds but mummy corrected me it is cat food)
rascal drinking water
rascal poo poo (I will imitate his action by lifting one of my legs up & kick as rascal will do this action after finish his "business" by covering it using his front paws)
rascal wear shoes (ha! ha!) mummy corrected me that are his paws
rascal dancing ...trying to be funny and put my hand on his head and shake it.
rascal tired when saw he is lying down to rest

No comments: