We went to Vivo for water-play with my buddy near noon time. Mum went to buy dessert for herself after feeding me porridge @food court. I started to cry and threw up quite a bit. Mummy don't understand why I still vomit out just after my meal. It is really a mess! Aunt Eileen, should be Aunt Elaine (mum just realised her correct spelling name) said probably due to "wind" in my stomach. "hainz.." mummy sighed. She said I am a "puking baby" since born. I puke lots of milk like merlion, now at meal times though it has lessen much. She wonders if my stomach or intestines is/are smaller than other children?
For the 1st time, I know the meaning of the word "and" which surprised mummy. I played with the animal figurines while washing my hands and I looked up and asked mummy : "I want penguin....AND...frog". "that's cool!" mum said.
Mummy video me on making of a "boy" and I look serious. I do need a little guidance from mummy at the beginning but she noticed I got more strength now to push the gears in.
No comments:
Post a Comment