Sunday, October 25, 2009

Taipei - Day 1

Playground @T3. I love climbing and immediately attracted to the colorful plagyround while waiting for the gate to open. ETD : 1220hr ETA : 16:55hrs on SQ878.

Inside the plane, the crew gave me some activity books and stickers to play. I enjoy eating the Meiji biscuit sticks tipped with chocolate cream. Yum! yum! I didn't eat the children meal (mashed potato with beef) as I've eaten my porridge they brought along for fear I do not like to eat.

playground @Taipei, Taoyuan airport

We took a direct bus outside the airport. It was 7pm when we reached Shin Shih hotel. It is also walking distance to 雙連 - Shuanlian MRT. Yippie! I've my own bed! I love it the minute I stepped into the room and kept saying "bedroom, bedroom!" and walked around happily. It also has a jacuzzi bathtub :)) As they were exhausted after the flight and bus ride, they have their dinner few units away from the hotel and mum ordered "wanton noodle" which tasted blend. I have my dinner (porridge) during the bus ride.
It was 8pm when they have their dinner but it looks like 10pm. Dad said Taiwan is ahead of Singapore approx. 2 hrs though we share the same timing.



~~ The End of Day 1 ~~

No comments: