While I self-fed myself which mum brought along my porridge, I asked "where's snowy?" Mum replied snowy is sleeping and she is tired to find an excuse. And for the 1st time, mum had her lunch peacefully while I was eating on my own. But she had to feed me later to hasten the time as I ate so slow! Aunt Elaine's helper even said the way I eat is so..oo sexy! "hooo! la! la!" Ha! ha!



"let's wash our shoes together!"



"and play straws together!"


While mum "ergo" me before going home near 5pm,
me : where's snowy?
mum : ok, here it is (took out from the bag)
I hugged it, kissed it and while on the bus, played along with snowy
me : snowy is on the bus
while drinking from my water-bottle once reached home,
me : snowy drinking water
Mummy noticed I am beginning to have small talk with "animals".
I asked mum for "hippopotamus" -a figurine while bathing and she took out both hippo and rhino. I saw it and replied "hippopotamus and rhinoceros". This is to confirm I know the meaning of the word "and".
Some key words I know :-
1) "a" -- yes, I can pronounce as "er" and not alphabet "a" anymore,
2) "the",
3) "on",
4) "and"
5) "under",
6) "this".
7) "is"
8) "I"
But I am confuse with "you" and "me" when I asked "get you the ....." which should be "get me the.....".
No comments:
Post a Comment