Timing was bad as I started to get cranky when reached to the 89th flr. It was time for my noon nap. They took this opportunity to have a good 360 degree view of Taiwan. Nothing much they can do as I was asleep and have to wait for me to wake up to go up to the 91th floor - an open view gallery. On seeing us with stroller, the staff escort us to the private lift where only handicapped people or children with stroller can go in. Wow! It's so windy and cold! But we can't view much as it is block by railing for safety reason. I have fun with the wind blowing on my face and look, I kept holding "snowy" - my soft toy cat everywhere.

view from top is Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall (orange building)
We proceed to go to Wu Fen Pu where Taipei clothes wholesale market is located. It ranges from low to mid range quality clothes. We shop around and sat down for a dessert -- 豆 花 from 三 兄 弟 store as Dad heard this bean curd store is popular.


~~ The End of Day 3 ~~
No comments:
Post a Comment